TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the clients, and us, Amicus Travel Mongolia (Amicus LLC). By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services (a “Tour”) with Amicus LLC. (“Amicus LLC” or the “Tour Operator”), you (“you”) agree to these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”).Please be sure to carefully read these terms and make sure you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Deposit and Final PayDeposit & Confirmation:
Final & Balance payment:
2. Group size and price
3. Payment Methods & Policy:Amicus, we accepts Bank / Wire Transfer, Credit Card Online Payment and Western Union. Detailed information and steps please see below:
a. Credit Card Online Payment We accept online payment with Master/Visa credit cards, it's easy & safe!
Amicus Travel Mongolia ( Amicus LLC ) connects with Golomt Bank of Mongolia (http://www.golomtbank.com/en) to accept Online Card Payment. All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our database (merchant) but MasterCard with advanced security system.Secure link: You will be informed to wait for some seconds for the transaction result from Online Card Payment gateway. Then, an email will be sent to you shortly to inform you the Order status and the transaction result.
b. Wire Transfer / Bank Transfer
Bank transfer's advantage is that the transfer charge is not much as Western union or credit card. But it takes longer time. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for the remittance to reach us. Our Bank Account:
Western Union Western Union is the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money. So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us deposit through Western Union. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the Sender's first name and the sender's last name, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
4. Cancellation ans Refund We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Mongolia, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. If you must cancel your trip, this cancellation must be done sending an email email@example.com with the name of the tour you want to cancel and for the reason.Cancellation and refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
1) FULL REFUND if trip is cancelled 3 months (or earlier) prior to start of trip. MINUS any costs incurred (flight cancellation fees, permit fees, hotel booking fees, banking fees, turning others away from a full trip).2) 90 to 31 days prior to departure date: the deposit is non refundable. 3) 30 to 15 days prior to departure date: 30% of the total price.4) 14 to 7 days prior to departure date: 50% of the total price.5) 6 to 0 days prior to departure date: 100% of the total price.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance. Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us for any reason prior to your payment of the full price of the holiday, whereupon we will refund any monies that you have paid us in full except bank transfer fee. After full payment has been made, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable.5. Special requestsYou must let us know at the time of making your booking if you have special requests or needs (such as ground floor accommodation, disability access or specific dietary requirements). We will try to meet any request you have, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate every person’s needs and we make no promises and take no responsibility for special requests which we are unable to fulfill. If we reasonably feel we are unable to satisfactorily accommodate your particular needs, we reserve the right to decline the booking or ask for you to be accompanied by a person who is able to provide full assistance to you throughout your tour.6. Health Issues When you make reservation, you must inform us in the tour booking form and by email, of any physical, emotional or mental condition, which may require professional attention during the trip or may require the use of special equipment.Amicus Travel reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our opinion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants. We cannot accommodate women past their sixth month of pregnancy. You should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize yourselves with health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your tour.7. Travel documents & conductAll travelers must check their travel documentation to ensure that the dates are correct, visas have been obtained and passports have at least six months validity. Please ensure you carefully read your invoice and all other documents we send to you as soon as you receive them and contact us immediately if any information appears to be incorrect. If you do not arrive on the agreed date for your tour we may treat the tour as having been cancelled by you. You must follow our instructions at all times and you agree to indemnify us against any loss or injury suffered as a result of failing to comply with our instructions. You must conduct yourself in a proper manner so as to not to cause disturbance or offence to other travelers and you agree to take responsibility for any damage you cause to our or any third party’s property. We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage sustained by you arising from or in relation to your contravention of any law of any place while on the tour. You indemnify us for all third party actions taken against us for loss or damage caused by you or arising from your participation on the tour. 8. Travel insurance Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. We are highly recommends that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.Before your trip, you should inform us by email about your insurance company contact details, insurance number and phone numbers of your relatives in case any emergency ans healthy issues!
9. ComplaintsIf you have a complaint while you are on tour you must tell immediately your tour leader and guide, who will make every effort to resolve them. They will complete a report form with you giving details of your complaint and the action taken resolve it and you should keep a copy of this to keep. If after your tour, you will feel a complaint remains unresolved, you must tell Amicus Travel Mongolia about it in writing within 2 weeks. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Complaints regarding any services not directly connected with Amicus Travel Mongolia, should be raised with the relevant supplier.Amicus will not be liable for any claims made later than 2 weeks days the completion of your tour.
10. Personal Data Protection All personal data you give us (including sensitive personal data) will be kept but we may use only names and email address for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive any marketing material or communications from us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at email@example.com. We do not sell personal data to any third party.We occasionally take photos during our tours for use in promotional material. Unless you advise us otherwise, you consent to such use of your photographic/video likeness. If you believe that any of your personal data which we are processing is inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately. 11. Liability and Responsibility Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the inherent risks and hazards of the tours and agree to take responsibility for your actions and safety.Amicus does not take the responsibility of the information on the website. Final and correct information will be on your tour program as confirmed with us. Amicus shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Amicus.Amicus shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, fire, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, technical problems on transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Amicus’s control. Amicus is not responsible for a client's failure to comply with customs regulations.All itineraries are as written, but reserve the right to alter these due to any unforeseen circumstances, and will notify you of any changes as soon as possible. If Amicus has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Amicus is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.Many of Amicus tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities includes horse riding, camel riding, climbing hills, sand dunes and hiking through ice melted canyon etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Amicus, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.On the tours it is necessary that you agree to abide by the authority of the tour guide who will be working to ensure the safety and welfare of the group. Any action that jeopardizes this may result in you being asked to leave the tour with no right to a refund or any compensation.Special requests and any medical issues or conditions must be brought to our attention at the time of booking. We cannot be held liable for any actions or events that could have been avoided with proper disclosure of information.Amicus is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the clients.Personal property is always your own responsibility, as is ensuring that you have all the appropriate passport and visa requirements for the duration of the trip. Smoking is not permitted in any vehicle.Before the commencement of the tour, you must arrange your own insurance with an insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour, to cover personal injury, medical expanses, repatriation expenses, loss of baggage and the expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of the tour. If you become ill during the tour, all hospital expenses, doctors’ fees and repatriation costs are your responsibility and we shall not be liable for any refund of the tour cost.
12. Legal termAll terms and conditions are made subject to, and enforced by, Mongolian law and must be done so in a Mongolian court. If you require further action on return we will try and work towards an agreed settlement but you must notify us in writing within 2 weeks of the completion date of the tour.
13. Children discounts FREE CHARGE for less than 2 years old.From 3-10 years old: 30% at the regular adult price.For children 11 and over, they will be charged at the regular adult price.
The company is registered in Mongolia with a company No 5532159.International Trading Name in English: AMICUS TRAVEL MONGOLIA (AMICUS LLC).Tour Operator License: ITO /655/2011/ issued by the Mongolia National Administration of Tourism Tour Booking & Conditions (Updated Dec 6, 2018 - Please Read Carefully)