Gobi Desert - Average Monthly Temperature & Weather
What’s the best time to go to Gobi Desert in Mongolia? From here you can find the Gobi average day/night monthly temperature and precipitation frequency by rainfall and snowfall.
- During the months May, June, July, August, September and October you will experience pleasant weather with a nice average temperature.
- Gobi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February and December.
- On average, the hottest month is June, July and August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. But, rain is expected 3-6 times in July.
The average day/night monthly temperature and precipitation frequency by rainfall and snowfall in Gobi Desert, Mongolia:
PRECIPITATION by frequency
-5°C / -18°C
+23°C / +9°C
+26°C / +15°C
+30°C / +18°C
+27°C / +15°C
+23°C / +10°C
+14°C / +1°C
+5°C / -9°C
-2°C / -15°C
gobi desert climate, gobi desert weather, gobi desert temprature, gobi desert climate, gobi desert weather, gobi desert temprature
- Gobi Travel Map
- The Gobi Desert Animals
- Plants of the Gobi Desert
- Mongolia Tours with Gobi Desert
- 15 facts about Mongolian Gobi Desert
- Attractions & Highlights of the Gobi Desert
- Dinosaur Fossil Sites in the Mongolian Gobi
- The Rarest animal of the Planet: The Gobi Bear (Mazaalai)
- 8 Essential Things to Know before you Travel to the Gobi Desert