Coronavirus in Mongolia, Daily Update & Travel
Last updated: 23 September 2020
As of September 23, 2020, the number of new coronavirus infections reached 313 in Mongolia. All of them are imported cases and NO community spread cases.
The government of Mongolia, all emergency agencies and health organizations are still working hard and operating 24 hours to preventing from the COVID 19 since January. Mongolia coronavirus
Current snapshot of COVID-19 cases in Mongolia
|People in quarantine||3740|
31,853,489 worldwide with 980,723 dead, 23,178,371 recovered and infection has been detected in more than 210 countries. It is fatally rated 3.08% and recovery rate 72.77%.
Current Situations of Mongolia
Things Are Getting Back to Normal Gradually
- All government organizations and legal entities nationwide are normally working.
- Starting September 16, activities of culture, entertainment and leisure, retails, and public events
- All levels of educational institutions are allowed to return to normal operations starting from Sep 21.
- Although things are getting better, we are still wearing masks and keeping a good distance from each other while in the public.
- Domestic flights, trains, and inter-city buses normally run.
- All of the hotels and leisure places are open
- All attractions and sightseeing in the nationwide are open to the public.
International Travel and Entry to Mongolia
- The situation of the Covid-19 spread globally, suspensions of international flights and passenger trains has been extended until 1 November. We will keep you updated on the further notice.
- All people returning from abroad either on government-arranged charter flights or across border crossing checkpoints in an organized manner are placed under 21-day mandatory isolation at government-designated facilities. Mongolia coronavirus, travel restrictions