Well, ready to pay for the tour fare? Amicus Travel Mongolia, we accepts Wire Transfer, Credit Card and Western Union. Detailed information and steps please see below:
Amicus Travel Mongolia ( Amicus LLC ) connects with Golomt Bank of Mongolia (https://www.golomtbank.com/en) to accept Online Card Payment.
All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with the international card security standard.
Your card information will not be stored in our database (merchant) but MasterCard with the advanced security system.
You will be informed to wait for some seconds for the transaction result from the Online Card Payment gateway. Then, an email will be sent to you shortly to inform you of the Order status and the transaction result.
- Deposit: Don’t need to add 4% of the bank charge on your transaction amount when you pay the deposit by credit card.
- Balance payment: When you pay by credit card, please add 4% of the bank charge on your transaction amount.
Bank transfer’s advantage is that the transfer charge is not much as Western union or credit card. But it takes longer time. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for the remittance to reach us.
Our Bank Account:
- Company name: “Amicus” LLC
- Company address: Room # 503, UNITY Center, Peace Avenue, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Bank name: Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia
- Bank address: Juulchin street – 7, Baga toiruu – 12, Chingeltei district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Account number: 457040422 (USD Account)
- Swift code: TDBMMNUB
- Please note that the bank commission fee in Mongolia and the international bank transmission charges are covered by the client.
- After you send the money, kindly provide us a copy of each transaction to your tour manager via email.
Western Union is the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money.
So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.
If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us deposit through Western Union. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
- Receiver’s First Name: Purevchuluun
- Receiver’s Last Name: Boldbaatar
- City: Ulaanbaatar
- Country: Mongolia
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the Sender’s first name and the sender’s last name, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
- The payment by Cash shall be allowed by our staff upon confirmation!
- For some city or day tours, you can settle cash payment directly with your tour guide based on our invoice.