Last updated: 23 April 2021
Mongolia Entry Restrictions
- Passengers are allowed to enter Mongolia by air from the first week of June 2021.
- The country’s land borders still remain closed to passengers. Mongolia entry requirements
Entry Requirements to Mongolia
- All passengers must present a negative Covid-19 PCR test which is taken within 72 hours before arrival.
- All persons arriving in Mongolia who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shall be quarantined at designated facilities for 7 days and PCR tests shall be taken on the 3rd and 6th days.
- The quarantine will end if there are no symptoms and the results of PCR tests are negative.
- In case, PCR test results are positive, an individual shall be transferred to a hospital for treatment.
- Persons arriving in Mongolia 14 days after receiving the full dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine or those who were diagnosed earlier with a coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and fully recovered from it shall be exempted from quarantine.
Source: Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mongolia.
Mongolia entry requirements