Book with Confidence
Giving you the flexibility to change your plans
We understand that sometimes plans change. That’s why, when you book with us you have the flexibility to change your travel plans – with assurance that you’ll have options to re-book when it suits you. As long as you notify us about changes to your travel plans at least 21 days before your scheduled departure, you can pick new travel dates with no change fees.
Here are the reasons why when you book with Amicus Travel Mongolia, you can book with confidence:
Book with Confidence Terms
- This terms is valid for existing and new bookings.
- You will receive a guaranteed refund if we have to cancel your trip due to a decision by the State Emergency Commission of Mongolia.
- You will receive a refund if you can’t join your trip because you or a member of your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 (View full terms below under heading: Free cancellation – COVID-19 refunds).
- Up to 21 days before departure you can change your holiday up to three times with no amendment fees (excluding any non-refundable costs).
- Up to 21 days before departure you can cancel free-of-charge and we’ll refund you less any non-refundable costs. Although every effort is made to ensure any non-refundable fees are minimized, there are occasions where we must commit to domestic flights, accommodation, and other services to support the running of our trips.
Free cancellation - COVID-19 refunds
- Where you cancel in accordance with these terms, we agree to provide a full refund less any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable domestic airfare, hotel deposits) if you cancel between 1 and 21 days prior to departure for a COVID-19 reason.
- You must notify us of your need to cancel for a COVID-19 reason as early as possible (and at the latest 24 hours before your scheduled departure), and must provide us with appropriate written official evidence of the COVID-19 reason.
- For the purposes of these terms a “COVID-19 reason” is either a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 within 21 days prior to departure to self-isolate due to contact with a person who has, or may have, COVID-19.
- We have the right to refuse to allow you to cancel and receive a cash refund where we are not reasonably satisfied that you are cancelling for a COVID-19 reason. In such circumstances normal cancellation terms will apply.
- A traveller who cancels their services for a COVID Reason may, as an alternative to rescheduling their services and at Amicus’ discretion, be eligible to receive a travel credit equal to 100% of the price paid for confirmed tour services, which must be used for services departing within 2 years from the date of cancellation
*Updated January 24, 2021 Check our General booking terms