Mongolia Visa on Arrival
Who travel from the countries with no Mongolian Embassy or consulate office can obtain visa by 2 ways:
Option 1: Apply visa at closest country.
We will send you visa invitation letter for your nearest country.
Option 2: Visitors can obtain Visa on Arrival.
Visitors can obtain a visa upon arrival in Mongolia.
We can apply for you to get a visa upon arrival at Chinggis Khaan (Buyant Ukhaa) International Airport in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. The visa is done by us.
The procedure is as follows:
- We submit details to the Immigration Department in Mongolia
- The Immigration Department notifies our company of visa approval and sends a fax/telex approval to the immigration officers at airport.
- We send a fax copy of the approval to the agent or individual concerned.
- Upon arrival in Mongolia show these forms at the Visa on Arrival counter and pay the immigration officers the stamp fee: 113800₮ (over $70; it’s depends rate: MNT=USD) for single entry/ exit visa (cash only).
Please provide the following information so we can apply for your visa.
- Scanned copy of passport: Passport valid for 6 months beginning first day of travel
- One passport-size photo
- Date of arrival
- Flight number and time
- Fax number where we can fax you or your email address forward to you.
- If we receive the above information, we will process the visa within 5 working days.
Upon receiving the pre-approved visa letter, we send it to you right away. Kindly print it out and show it when needed.
- Upon arrival at Mongolian airport, expect a simple form to fill in. Kindly prepare 2 pictures, 65USD for stamp fees per person and 15 minutes waiting time.
- Be advised that we process visa on arrival for our in house guests only.
- Do not contact us if you only want visa service. It is not our business.
- The Visa On Arrival to Mongolia only works when you arrive by plane to the Chinggis Khaan (Buyant Ukhaa) International Airport in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- If you enter and exit Mongolia for more than one times, you must process a multi entry visa: For example, you visit Mongolia then you travel to China and back to Mongolia for few days, you must have a multi entry visa beforehand.