- This private tour from Ulaanbaatar takes 3 days to cover one of the best travel highlights of Mongolia in shortest possible time with peace of mind and experiencing local nomadic culture along with natural beauties.
- Excursion to see the Przewalski’s wild horses in their natural habitat at Hustai National Park, Beautiful scenery of Terelj National Park and visit Genghis Khan’s State Complex which is the biggest equestrian statue in the world.
UB – Hustai National Park trip (Wild Horse Park)
- Your tour guide and driver pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9am and drive out of the city to Hustai National Park. This area is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Perzevalski horse (takhi) with unique landscape that features mountain and steppe
- After check-in and lunch at Tourist camp , we will drive for wild life observation in southern valley of Ungut Mountain in the national park and to see Ungut, a monument ensemble consisting of man stones from the 6-8th centuries AD.
- Continue to explore the national park and hiking to see the wild horses in their natural habitat. Seeing these truly wild horses which numbered in the hundreds of thousands of years ago, will make you feel like you have traveled thousands of years back in time. There is great opportunity to take photo for these endangered horses. If you are lucky, you can see fox, deer, roe deer, eagle, and more animals and birds…
Accommodation: Tourist camp. Meals: L, D.
Bogd Khan Mt. National Park & Manzushir – Terelj National Park
- In the morning at 8.30am, depart to Terelj National Park, which is one of the most visited national parks in Mongolia which is by its natural beauty, forested alpine mountains and interesting rock formations (Massive woolsack weather conditions) very well known.
- On the way, we will visit Manzushir Monastery ruins in Bogd Khan Mt. National Park. The monastery had over 20 temples and was once home to at least 300 monks but was destroyed in the 1930s. The main temple has been restored and converted into a museum.
- Upon arrival at Tourist camp, which is located in the most spectacular spots in the Terelj National park, we will check in the camp and have a lunch.
- Relaxing and walking around the camp and explore the nature.
- In the evening, we will visit local nomadic family to experience firsthand how people live in the country side, and their lifestyle which has not changed for centuries. Here you can help the herders with their daily tasks to get an idea of how nomadic people alongside of their livestock.
Accommodation: Tourist camp. Meals: B, L, D.
Terelj – Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex – Ulaanbaatar
- Today, we will explore the national park and see Turtle Rock – interesting rock formation looking like a turtle.
- Also, visit the Ariyabal meditation temple – surrounded by scenic mountains with massive rock formations and sits on top of the mountain. From the top, you can enjoy the breathtaking view overlooking the Terelj National Park.
- After lunch, we will return to Ulaanbaatar.
- On the way visit “Genghis Khan Statue Complex” which is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world. There is a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupy the base structure. From here, you can ascend to the head of the horse using an elevator. There you have a good panoramic view over the complex area and the scenery beyond. You are now definitely in Genghis Khan’s country!
- Upon arrival in the city, transferred to your hotel.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
Remark: The prices above are based on two persons sharing one room/Ger.
If you prefer a single room/Ger on your own, please pay single room supplement. It is no additional charge in case triple share.
What’s included in the Price?
What’s NOT included in the Price?
Just a Kindly Reminder
- A full payment is required to confirm this trip!
- All rates on AmicusMongolia.com are final! So, you can book this trip now, if you have more than 72hours before the departure date.
- A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept Master, Visa & American Express Credit Cards. No additional charges!
- When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary.
- On the morning of your tour departure date, our tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name and our company logo on it.
- Enjoy your Mongolia Trip with us!
FAQ & HELP
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
During the excursion in the countryside, you will stay in Tourist camps.
Tourist Camp is a kind of hotel that serves customers with Ger (Yurt) instead of a hotel room and always located at the best viewing spot. It’s the most popular accommodation type for a countryside trip in Mongolia that consists of 30-40 Gers (Mongolian traditional yurt), a restaurant and some entertainment facilities.
Most visitors happy to stay in Ger, which provide an authentic taste of Mongolian culture and adventure, their most enjoyable experience in Mongolia.
More information and pictures: What is the Tourist camp?
During your trip in Mongolia, you will be served mainly European dishes and sometimes authentic Mongolian foods. Lunch and dinner consist of 3-4 courses (soup and/or salad, main course, dessert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
More read: Mongolia Travel FAQ