Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex &
Terelj National Park Day Trip
Best Selling & Top Rated Day trip in 2017-2019
- Pick up from your hotel at 9am.
- Drive to Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex – the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world.
- Explore the statue complex, have a good panoramic view from the top of the statue.
- The drive continues to Terelj – the most visited and interesting National Park.
- On the way, stop at Ovoo – rock pile; used in worship of religion.
- Lunch at Ger camp – located in the most spectacular spots in the National park,
- Next visit to a Turtle Rock formation – it is an interesting rock formation looking like a turtle and the symbol of the National Park.
- Hiking to Ariyabal meditation temple – surrounded by scenic mountains with massive rock formations and sits on top of the mountain.
- Visit nomad family – experience nomadic life and taste dairy products.
- There is a great opportunity to horseback.
- Return back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to the hotel around 6pm
What’s included in the Price?
What’s NOT included in the Price?
Just a Kindly Reminder
- A full payment is required to confirm this trip!
- All rates on AmicusMongolia.com are final! So, you can book this trip now, if you have more than 72hours before the departure date.
- A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept Master, Visa & American Express Credit Cards. No additional charges!
- When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary.
- On the morning of your tour departure date, our tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name and our company logo on it.
- Enjoy your Mongolia Trip with us!
FAQ & HELP
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
During your trip in Mongolia, you will be served mainly European dishes and sometimes authentic Mongolian foods. Lunch and dinner consist of 3-4 courses (soup and/or salad, main course, dessert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
During the excursion in the countryside, you will stay in Tourist Ger camps.
Tourist Camp is a kind of hotel that serves customers with Ger (Yurt) instead of a hotel room and always located at the best viewing spot. It’s the most popular accommodation type for a countryside trip in Mongolia that consists of 30-40 Gers (Mongolian traditional yurt), a restaurant and some entertainment facilities.
Most visitors happy to stay in Ger, which provide an authentic taste of Mongolian culture and adventure, their most enjoyable experience in Mongolia.
More information and pictures: What is the Tourist camp?
More read: Mongolia Travel FAQ