Art 88 Ger Camp
The camp is located on the cape of the north bay of Khuvsgul Lake, which is known as “The Dark Blue Pearl” Lake Khuvsgul is the Mongolia’s largest and second-most voluminous freshwater lake in Asia.
- Location: near Khovsgol Lake
- Number of standard Gers: 10 Gers and teepees
- Number of deluxe Gers / wooden house with private bathroom: 9
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G and Wifi
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel), CDMA (G-Mobile).
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Sauna, massage
- Outside pool
- Open movie theatre
- Souvenir shop