DREAM LAND GER CAMP
The camp is located 360km away from Ulaanbaatar, on the bank of longest river Orkhon, which is a beautiful and sacred place close to Uvurkhangai province, the capital of Mongol empire during XIII century.
- Number of standard Gers: 10
- Number of wooden house: 1 hotel with 11 rooms.
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 15
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G and Wifi
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel), CDMA (G-Mobile, Skytel).
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Yak riding