Gobi Nomad Lodge Ger Camp
Located 33km from Yolyn Am, Gobi Nomad Lodge opened its doors in July 2016. From there, you will be able to visit the Flaming Cliffs, Yol Valley, Khavtsgait Petroglyphs and the Moltsog Sand Dunes, and come back to a clean, comfortable and beautiful “home”, with excellent food and welcoming staff.
- Number of standard Gers: 41
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 14
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G
- Mobile network: GSM (Unitel)
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Ger museum
- Bicycle renting
- Souvenir shop
- Show how to build a Ger