Ikh Mongol Ger Camp
Ikh Mongol Ger camp is located 2km from Erdenezuu monastery near to Kharkhorin – is a small village and one of the country’s major tourist destinations and historically known as Karakorum which was an ancient capital of Mongolia Empire.
- Location: near Kharkhorin village
- Number of standard Gers: 38
- Number of wooden house: 6
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G and Wifi
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel), CDMA (G-Mobile, Skytel)
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Folklore concert
- Playing with arrow and bow