Hustai Ger Camp
Hustai Resort Ger camp is settled in the Hustai National Park, where is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Perzevalski horse (takhi). It’s 100 km far from the Ulaanbaatar city, to the west. The resort operates during all year around.
- Location: Hustai National Park,
- Number of standard Gers: 25
- Number of wooden house: 0
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 3
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: No
- Mobile network: CDMA (G-Mobile)
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Information Center & Ger museum
- Visit nomad family