Moltsog Els Ger Camp
Moltsog Els tourist camp is 90km from the Ulaanbaatar and near to Hustai National Park, where is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Perzevalski horse (takhi). There is a scattered sands called “Moltsog” behind the camp.
- Number of standard Gers: 29
- Number of wooden house:
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 5
- Restaurant: 2
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel), CDMA (G-Mobile)
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Table tennis