MONGOL GOBI GER CAMP
Mongol Gobi Ger camp is located 2km from Bayanzag, which means 'rich in saxaul shrubs', is more commonly known as the 'Flaming Cliffs', a name penned by the palaeontologist Roy Chapman Andrews.
- Location: near Bayanzag
- Number of standard Gers: 30
- Number of wooden house: 0
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 2
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G and Wifi
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel), CDMA (G-Mobile, Skytel).
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Camel cart
- Souvenir shop
- Information center /watching movie, video/