Orkhon Tushee Ger Camp
Orkhon Camp is probably the best place to stay in the Orkhon Valley. Its location near the Orkhon river and amidst all the landmarks of the valley makes it a perfect foothold for any visitor exploring this region of Mongolia. The camp is only 7 km away from the waterfall, 35 km away from Tuvkhun Monastery, 50 km away from the Naiman Nuur lakes and 85 km away from Karakorum. The site is surrounded by beautiful mountains covered with pine and larch trees.
- Location: near Orkhon waterfall
- Number of standard Gers: 24
- Number of wooden house: 0
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 4
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: No
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding