Ulaan Tsutgalan Ger Camp
Traditionally-furnished Ulaan tsutgalan Ger camp is located nearest from Orkhon waterfall in Orkhon Valley recognized as a “Cultural Landscape” of the UNESCO World Heritage, in Bat-Ulziit soum, Ovorkhangai province.
- Location: near Orkhon waterfall
- Number of standard Gers: 20
- Number of wooden house: 0
- Number of deluxe Gers with private bathroom: 5
- Restaurant: 1
- Electricity: 24 hrs
- Sanitary: western style hot shower & washing facilities.
- Internet access availability: 3G and Wifi
- Mobile network: GSM (Mobicom, Unitel)
Additional service & things to do in this Ger camp: (some services are not guaranteed)
- Horse riding
- Yak riding
- Oxe cart