Mongolia Visa Policy
Visitors must obtain visa approval prior to entry. A tourist visa for Mongolia can be obtained from any Mongolian Embassy or consulate office worldwide.
Visas are valid for 30 days and can be extended through our head office in Mongolia.
Requirement & Procedure
- Passport valid for 6 months beginning first day of travel
- Visa Application form Click here to download the Visa Application Form
- One passport-size photo
- A letter of invitation from the host company in Mongolia.
- Visa fee: The visa fee depends on Embassy and type of visa you have required.
Please contact in person by telephone or e-mail the nearest diplomatic or consular mission of Mongolia.
(Mongolian diplomatic and consular missions abroad).
Pre Approved Visa is only available for who travel from the countries with no Mongolian embassy or consulate office!
Country and its Citizen Do Not Need Mongolia Visa for All Type of Passport:
|America & European Countries|
|1||Hong Kong||14 days|
Last updated: 30 Jan, 2020
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
Mongolia Short Tours Agency will not refund any losses due to missing or incorrect information.
The Ger Camp is a kind of hotel that serves customers with Gers instead of hotel rooms and always located at the best viewing spot. It’s most popular accommodation type for countryside trip in Mongolia that consists of 30-40 Gers (yurt), a restaurant and some entertainment facilities. More information: Tourist Ger Camp.
During your trip in Mongolia you will be served mostly with European style meals and sometimes you will have authentic Mongolian meals.
Lunches and dinners consist of 3 – 4 courses (soup or/and salad, main dish, desert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
- 1st best months: June, July and August.
- 2nd best months: mid of May and September